Are you passionate about fitness, sport and adventure? Come and join our crew!
LSKD is an Australian-owned and operated brand that prides itself in producing high-quality functional sportswear with a street aesthetic. Ever since our formation in 2007, we’ve never been content settling for the norm; we’re constantly evolving and challenging the status quo, inspired by the restless few who influence style, shape the future and chase the vibe. We strongly value the community we’ve created that live their daily lives within our 3 pillars of sport, fitness and adventure.
No two days are the same! You will be responsible for chatting to our community and helping them find the right LSKD product for however they chase the vibe!. Not quite what you're looking for? The Street and Retail Educator crew also get out to the community working our LSKD events from local gyms to large scale activations.
The day to day
- Celebrate how our community are inspired to "Chase the vibe" in store and at events
- Educate our community on the LSKD product range and its features and benefits
- Support your team and 'sweep the sheds' - work with the team to get the job done and put our best foot forward to the community
- Encourage collaboration within the team - there's a better way, find it!
- Lead by example and share understanding of the missions and values of LSKD
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations - including cash handling and til operation
What We Look For
- The Ideal Team Player: You are Hungry, Humble and Smart
- A Leader: Loves to lead, influence, and inspire others; motivates, empowers, develops, and directs people as they work
- A quick decision maker that uses all information available
- Adaptable: Thrives in uncertainty and can change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resilience: Remains persistent, positive and above the line; recovers quickly from setbacks
- Core Business knowledge: Is able to quickly understand and address business information (e.g., profit and loss statements, budgets and sales forecasts, retail strategy and approaches
Benefits and perks
- Flexible Working Environment - Work life balance is a must
- World class staff discounts
- Great channel of succession and huge pipeline for career development
Does This sound like you!?
So what do you need to get the gig? Ability to be rostered on the weekends to support our community events is a MUST! Some but limited hours available throughout Monday-Friday
Turn this application upside down: blow it out of the water and show us why you want to be part of the fastest growing brand!