We're here to inspire the community to be 1% better everyday through sport fitness and adventure.
LSKD is an Australian-owned and operated brand founded in Logan, Brisbane that prides itself in producing high-quality functional sportswear with a street aesthetic. We want to bring our mission and values to life in everything that we do - and want our team to be inspired by this mission too.
Ever since our formation in 2002, we’ve never been content settling for the norm; we’re constantly evolving and are inspired by the restless few who shape the future.
We are looking for a Head Coach (Retail Store Manager) who is ready to accelerate their professional development and lead a passionate team in our original store at Chadstone! Our Head Coaches are accountable for every aspect of the retail store operation. Working closely alongside our Retail Leadership team, this role is responsible for growing local community connections, coaching and developing their team and driving brand growth.
Coaching & Leading from the front:
- Create a vision for the store based on the core LSKD values and align to local events and initiatives.
- Coach and build a world class team that embraces and shares our values and are can educate our community on our world class product. On the floor mentoring and coaching is part of the everyday.
- Foster a culture that all all about being 1% Better - though delivering and receiving feedback
- Engage in career discussions - set fitness, career and personal goals.
- Manage whole store profit and loss (P&L) in accordance with goals (sales, budget, etc.).
- Plan floor coverage and make decisions to maintain efficiency and effectiveness of floor operations.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
What We Look For
- The Ideal Team Player: You are Hungry, Humble and Smart
- A Leader: Loves to lead, influence and inspire others.
- Adaptable: takes every opportunity to find a way to do things better and can change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic Thinking: Sets strategies that are aligned to mission and values of LSKD.
- Resilience: Remains persistent, positive and recovers quickly from setbacks
- Core Business knowledge: Is able to quickly understand and address business information (e.g budgets and sales forecasts, retail strategy and approaches)
- Base Salary above the usual retail gig
- Personal and professional development - audible, leadership courses, mentoring and world class forums just to name a few!
- We'll shout your sessions to group fitness classes and sporting events
- EPIC product discount ..... plus more - but you have to apply to know the rest
Does This sound like you!?
Find out about our values ...