Join us as our Deputy Coach (Retail Store Assistant Manager) and inspire our community to 'chase the vibe'
LSKD is an Australian-owned and operated brand that prides itself in producing high-quality functional sportswear with a street aesthetic. Ever since our formation in 2007, we’ve never been content settling for the norm; we’re constantly evolving and challenging the status quo, inspired by the restless few who influence style, shape the future and chase the vibe. We strongly value the community we’ve created that live their daily lives within our 3 pillars of sport, fitness and adventure.
Our Deputy Coach (Store Assistant Managers) is a key support the the Head Coach (Store Manager) in securing the retail store operation. All of our crew are Humble, Hungry and Smart - they are the ideal team players. Leading with our values this role will be hands on developing the store team and culture, driving key strategic results and ensuring profitable growth of their store.
Coaching & Leading from the front:
- Co-create the store vision based on the core LSKD values and align to local events and initiatives.
- Represent our brand and create a community - celebrate how our customers are inspired to "Chase the vibe"
- Hire and build a world class team that embraces and shares our values with their local communities.
- Enjoy the Journey - celebrate and recognise the team's growth and successes.
- Facilitate the store’s talent process, including recruitment and onboarding through the LSKD Academy.
- Encourage collaboration within the team, lean on individuals experience - there's a better way, find it!
- Support ongoing learning and development of all store crew consistently and equitably by providing direct feedback, and proactively addressing performance concerns.
- Support and reinforce team understanding of how working at LSKD will contribute to career and personal growth, and help the team set health, career and personal goals.
- Plan floor coverage (using Deputy rostering platform) and make decisions to meet our customer in the best way and maintain the effectiveness of store operations
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations
- Leadership role directly responsible for all store employees and the day to day operation of the store (may delegate some aspects of management)
What We Look For
- The Ideal Team Player: You are Hungry, Humble and Smart
- A Leader: Loves to lead, influence, and inspire others; motivates, empowers, develops, and directs people as they work
- A quick decision maker that uses all information available
- Adaptable: Thrives in uncertainty and can change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resilience: Remains persistent, positive and above the line; recovers quickly from setbacks
- Core Business knowledge: Is able to quickly understand and address business information (e.g., profit and loss statements, budgets and sales forecasts, retail strategy and approaches
Does This sound like you!? - Apply Now